The only 2-Hour UL Safe that is American Made! Made in Syracuse, New York!
Two Hour Fire Safes
- Thick 41⁄4” door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 21⁄2” thick
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1” diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body (Models 1812-3018)
- Center bolt down hole for easy installation (hardware included)
- Plush suede like quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test and cool down
- Models 1812 – 3018 now with U.L. RSC (burglary) label
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (see catalog for details)
Manufacturers 2-Hour Fire Label 1850°F
Large Two Hour Fire Safes
- 3 dead bolts on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges
- Plated interlocking 3 way door bolts extend deep into safe walls (5 active bolts)
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry
- U.L. group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty casters welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- Adjustable shelves
- Lifetime replacement warranty (see catalog for details)
Beautiful white paint finish
Group II combo lock
3 active 1″ locking bolts
5/16″ solid steel plate
Motion sensored LED light
4 anchoring holes (2 in back, 2 in bottom)
Group 8 Electronic lock option
10 drawers for necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, watches, etc.
Gardall Firelined Gun Safes
Available in 4 sizes
Leave us a note and we will get back to you for a free consultation.